Sunday 6 July 2014

Tutorials for Sale

For months I have been working on designing some great projects and making tutorials for each of them. I have opened up an Etsy Shop which is where I will be selling all my tutorials.

You can also see my tutorials on the top right hand side of my blog, you will be able to click on each image which will bring you over to my Etsy Shop were you can purchase them and receive an instant download.

My tutorials use both metric and imperial measurements. I have set up both metric (A4) and imperial (Letter) options for printing purposes for each of my tutorials, so please ensure you select the correct option before you pay for your purchase.

I will be working on many more tutorials and hope to share with you all some new designs soon. Below are the first 5 designs that I have for sale and I hope you all enjoy them.







No comments: