Saturday 31 January 2015

Celebrate Today Cards

Last night I held my first club night for the year. I wanted to use the new "Celebrate Today" stamp and die set and the hot air balloon card was one of the projects we made.

I used the cloud shape die from the word bubble framelits to create the blue cloud and the outline cloud. The cupcake punch was used to make the small clouds on dazzling diamonds glimmer paper.
I made the sentiment on the computer and used the wavy bitty banner framelit to cut them out, added some hearts and black cotton for the banner string. The balloon was made with 4 balloon die cuts, the balloon knots cut off and each balloon piece was gently scored in the middle and folded in half. I carefully glued each half together to give the balloon a 3D effect.




No comments: