Tuesday 1 November 2016

Painter's Palette Christmas Card

When I first laid my eyes on the "Painter's Palette" stamp set, I knew it was one I had to buy. To be honest, I really only like the easel out of the whole stamp set, I am not that fussed on the rest of the stamps. I knew I could create some nice cards with the easel and the below card is my first one.

I wanted to create an artist theme for my card, so I needed to come up with an artist's palette and paintbrush to really set my scene. I punched small circles in a range of colours (the same colours as in the picture) and added a white perfect accent (without the white backing) to each colour, which made my colours look wet and glossy.....just like paint.

I am really happy with the end result and can't wait to make a few more cards using the easel.





1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card as always l love the image too!