Earn free Stampin Up products?
Receive free catalogues for a whole year?
Learn new project ideas and techniques every couple of months?
If you answered yes to these questions, then my stamp club is the club for you.
I currently run stamp club/s each year which start in January and finish in November and have limited spots available (6 people per club). I am happy to put your name down on a waiting list if the club is full or start a new club if there is enough interest. So if you are interested in coming along once every 2 months to socialise with people who share the same interest and to make a few projects then please read on.
How it works:
There is no cost to join the club, but you are required to spend a minimum of $50 + postage on Stampin' Up! products every two months for one year. Total minimum cost per member is $300 + postage per year.
What you will get:
- Free catalogues – The annual catalogue and all holiday or special catalogues are supplied free of charge;
- A class every 2 months where you will make 1 to 3 projects absolutely free of charge (valued at $80). Refreshments will also be provided;
- Be the Hostess. Each member of the club will have their turn to be the hostess once in the year and earn all the rewards that go with that title. You will qualify for at least $30 of free product of your choice. You can also choose to spend it in the exclusive hostess only area of the catalogue. Your sales have every opportunity to be much higher.
- Learn how to use current and upcoming products in the classes and enjoy the company of others who share the same interest;
- A gift from me for each club member.
If you would like to join the club, then please send an email to email@example.com